Friday, November 20, 2009

Herpes More Condition_symptoms On Face, In Mouth

"If you want someone to do something, you make him believe that it was his idea"

I do not think that the "manipulation of the mind" is effective only if made by someone skilled in this
. And 'most effective when the action is performed on the minds "weak," off " e "passive".
Succubi del subliminale e del palese, anche se ci rendiamo realmente conto di quello in cui siamo in balia, il nostro istinto fasullo ci spinge a rifugiarci nuovamente nel modello convenzionale di protezione. Quando siamo convinti di aver intrapreso una strada alternativa che crediamo ci allontani dalla società convenzionale...beh..cadiamo nuovamente in errore in maniera più complessa! Perchè nella convinzione di essere nel "giusto" avremmo più difficoltà nell'azione dell'apertura mentale e nella libertà di prendere delle scelte in relazione ai nostri reali bisogni (che per come la vedo io non sono certo una casa, uno stipendio e la democrazia). Faccio un esempio prendendo in esame un gruppo di persone: ho 10 persone in front of me. I try to convince them to take a specific action, I try to create confidence in me. I explain that action needs to be done because it concerns the good of all. Obviously if I am confined in the exposition of the benefits that this action would, I would be taken for any charlatan. To seem more sincere, I like this might just be the side effects caused by the execution of this action, but doing 'these drawbacks appear to be necessary. In short ... to accept the "obviously bad" if there were sides "positive."
but I can not 'run the risk that two individuals belonging to this group of 10 people I put a spoke in the wheels looking to convince others not to take that action for certain other reasons. I have to give them the opportunity to choose ... well ... who can choose to believe him! But in fact, 'everything is already planned. Obvious is that I can not have clear consensus by all! He created 'the "alternative choice" that is still controlled by anchessa me, but so obscure. Those two individuals (who will act as "fake" troublemakers) strongly believed to make an alternative choice, even that goes against my interests, are also part of my plan in which the beneficiary's just me. I also believe that the "fake troublemakers" are also more predictable because they are aware and believe in a situazione di libertà mentale.
Cosa fare allora per non essere prede facili? Non smettere mai di porsi domande; non smettere mai di salvaguardare il nostro bene e quello degli altri; chiedere sempre a noi stessi quello di cui abbiamo realmente il bisogno; non accettare più il "male" e la "sofferenza" come necessaria al raggiungimento del "benessere"; non lasciarci bombardare da messaggi subliminali e farci ammaliare da falsi miti; non adattarci o cercare per forza di avere uno stereotipo. LIBERIAMO LA MENTE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment